Whether working with temporary staffing, IT staffing, warehouse staffing, or light industrial staffing companies, Gibraltar Business Capital is proud of our history of providing staffing factoring services including payroll funding for small to mid-market staffing companies nationwide.
Our experience managing the financial needs of staffing agencies has taught us that educating our customers and answering their questions are critical to our success, and more importantly, their success.
We begin every relationship by explaining our approach to factoring and from there, we field questions ranging from the overall cost and the time needed to close the transaction to how we handle interactions with our clients’ customers.
In Gibraltar’s Guide to Staffing Factoring, we share how staffing companies can access working capital via invoice financing and answer the top 10 questions related to staffing factoring, including:
- How much liquidity do I get? What is my advance rate?
- How long does it take to close the initial transaction?
- What does it cost?
- What is the difference between the way Gibraltar helps its customers and the way typical staffing factoring companies operate?
- How do you interact with my customers?
- Do I have to factor all of my invoices?
- Do you credit approve every one of my customers?
- What happens if an invoice does not pay or if an invoice goes beyond 90 days?
- Do I have to personally guarantee the facility? Are there financial covenants?
- How do I qualify?
Are you looking for a simple and flexible approach to staffing factoring? With Gibraltar, you’ll pay fees only on funds advanced, not on the total face value of invoices – which means there are no hidden fees.
Click here to download our new guide to get answers to these top 10 staffing factoring questions and learn more about our transparent approach.