Over the past three months, we have celebrated the warm weather as well as several new deals. This summer has been marked by partnerships with growing businesses that needed working capital flexibility and valued speed to close, as well as clients that have returned to us to help them reach their goals.
Building lasting relationships with our clients is central to everything we do at Gibraltar, so we are proud to highlight both our new partnerships and our returning clients that allowed us to continue to grow our business this summer:
- Gibraltar closed a $2 million credit facility with Commoneo, a veteran-owned staffing company located outside of Detroit, Michigan. Building on our staffing industry expertise, Gibraltar established the new financing needed to support the company’s rapid growth.
- Gibraltar renewed a relationship with Cherrydale, a company that offers fundraising services to schools and other non-profit organizations based in Lansdale, Pennsylvania. The $3 million credit facility will help fill in seasonal cash flow gaps experienced by the company.
- Lehr Holdings, a leading manufacturer of propane-powered products based in Stanley, North Carolina, partnered with Gibraltar to secure a $1.5 million line of credit. The refinance will provide working capital flexibility moving forward.
- In just a matter of weeks, Gibraltar closed a $2 million line of credit for American Horticultural Supply, a distributor of horticultural products to nurseries and growers. Gibraltar worked quickly to assist with implementation of an effective refinance and growth strategy.
- Gibraltar recently closed an $8 million credit facility with Dari Farms Ice Cream, a sponsor-backed grocery and food service product distributor headquartered in Tolland, Connecticut. This marks the second partnership between Gibraltar and their sponsor, Diversis Capital, a private equity group based out of Los Angeles, California.
Closing out the summer strong, we look forward to continuing to serve our clients moving into the fourth quarter.